Monday

ENFJ

So I've taken a couple personality tests recently and they tell me I am a good people person. I guess I should really be asking all of you, the people, if I'm a good people person rather then taking some test through my computer. . . We can discuss the results and their statistical predictability later. But if I am indeed a people person then I should be good at certain things after so many years of life. Like being able to say hi to someone who I pass who says hi to me rather than be surprised and only have enough time to warm up my vocal cords and choke out a grunt that says I am an idiot and never learned how to pronounce my words. Or I say some combination of hello and hi, like hei. Or hilo. So I'll work on that and get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. I had to say each of those messed up greetings aloud to see what they'd sound like.

    ReplyDelete