Sunday

Ironic Names

So my family got two new dogs. Their names are Shyla and Bella. Josiah was introducing them to me and he was like, "This is Shyla, she's the darker one. This is Bella, she's the helpless one." Oh how perfect. It reminds me of another Bella I've heard of. Josiah said they threw a treat to her and she just let it hit her face. Even Princess Brookie calls Bella a diva. We were all petting Shyla and ignoring Bella on purpose and Bella got all crazy and was licking our legs and putting her head all over us and was jumping on us and was super jell that we weren't giving her any attention LOL love it when dogs have personality. We once had two dogs named Cooper and Maverick named after the father and son pair in the movie Maverick. Those dogs were quite the pair. Cooper turned out to be quite the daredevil and Maverick was just the prettiest dog and was the biggest tease and the easiest to love. This is his crazy picture: 


I love my puppies. 

1 comment:

  1. PUPPIES!! my dog's name is mojo. and just like the monkey from the powerpuff girls, he's nuts.

    ReplyDelete