Wednesday

Smells Like Spring

Today, I smelled Spring. I was right outside the building for my next lecture and all of a sudden this wind came from the east and ran through my body like a true love. A smile, obvious on my face, a spring, bouncing in my step, my hands, bare as I rip my gloves off to feel the buoyant sensation. I smelled life, excitement, joy and laughter, and a certain magnificence. . . this Spring will be one to remember I'm sure. It'll lay dormant and then one day, BOOM! Like you wouldn't believe. I've been walking by this one tree a few times a week and every time I pass I check the buds to see how they're doing. Let me tell you, they're doing. There is the slightest hint of a fuzz and they're getting fatter and fatter. Oh boy oh boy I really can't hold it in! Also, I have heard the birds 2 out of the last 5 mornings. I don't care what Punxsutawney Phil says, the birds tell me Spring is coming, and bless them for that glorious message. 


Too much, right? Wrong. There are never too much flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment