Monday

Sleep Deprived


Here's what's up. One of my greatest anxieties is to sleep in past the alarm and miss that really important once in a lifetime chance that I'd been waiting for since I knew how to wait. This is a real fear. I can't sleep the night before big events because I stay in this limbo sleep for fear of falling too deeply and giving into the roller coaster made of donuts and twizzlers rather than hear my alarm. I have, in the past, set a total of 7 alarms on two different devices with snoozes and all alarms at random intervals-just to be safe. I learned this from my dad. Thanks dad. But. If I go to sleep any time past 2 am then I set no alarm because I feel ridiculous setting an alarm anytime later than 9:30 am. It's like the heat from the sun should wake you up at that point, or you should hear your life moving on without you and that should wake you up. 

1 comment: