Monday

Impact

In other news, I read an article today about this house that crazy built and this couple who basically live in an obstacle course with no interior doors and uneven ground to the extreme. There are no children allowed, adults have to sign a waiver, and there are floor to ceiling polls to hold onto if you can't keep your balance. The idea is that the house keeps your body in an equilibrium that keeps you fit and healthy and mentally stimulated so you boost your immune system and never die. Sounds good enough. They say it is when you are comfortable in your life that death finds you. They say it's immoral that people have to die. They say they decided not to die. Why fight death? Or maybe they're fighting for life. I am not afraid of death but I appreciate the idea of fighting what can't be fought. It means you are passionate to the point of disregarding simple facts that determine your success before you even start because you simply have so much will power that you believe you can just will it to happen. If you focus enough and work enough and think enough then with a little pixie dust sheer will can overcome the most insurmountable obstacles. And maybe, just maybe, you'll succeed. So I won't fight death, but I will fight. Also, I have an agreement with a certain pixie and my life is dusted.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog and love you. I wish I could be home with all of you right now! THank you for posting this, it's super cool.

    ReplyDelete