Sunday

The First Cup

Hot chocolate is like the best midnight or anytime snack limited to the winter season. It takes a total of 2 seconds to prepare, as long as you want to devour, and is often paired with a tim tam cookie, or two, because the serving size is two cookies for a total of 190 calories who knew? But if you have more than two cookies then there will be so much sugar in your brain that you won't be able to sleep let alone role your lethargic body out of bed the next morning. Hot chocolate is the best thing about winter. Possibly the only good thing. Except for the snow and how it canceles out all other sound. How? I don't know. But we need a sound engineer (I just learned they exist tonight) to figure it out for us. I just had my first cup of hot chocolate for the season and it was heavenly. Anyone wanna have hot chocolate with me, ehhh lemme know because I am so down to celebrate, acknowledge, tolerate, the winter season? No, wait for snow with you. But if we have hot chocolate together know that I will also call you to help me make a snowman. But I'll give you a tim tam therefore making it worth your while. Glad we had that talk.

2 comments:

  1. yes please!!!!!!!! I love me some timtams, as well as some snowmen. Cute Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring the hot chocolate maker.

    ReplyDelete