Thursday

Not So Benign

This is my life. I prefer the x-axis to the y-axis. I feel emotionally closer to cos than sin and I think tan really just needs to make up its mind about what side he's on and stop appeasing everyone. My favorite numbers 1-10 starting with my most favorite are 4, 2, 1, 7, 8, 10, 9, 6, 5, 3. I generally think 6 is a traitor who got sucked into 5's rhetoric for evil but generally even numbers have a kinder center then odd numbers do. But I'm a huge fan of pi and i. I think forks need to have a reality check and stop being so nosey. We all know the knife and the spoon share some kind of deep brother sister bond, we don't know why. Plates and cups are just passersby. I think these personifications have root in my childhood relationships and certain traumatic experiences I had with the times tables. Am I alone in this? I realize it makes no sense but is there no one in the wide expanse of this world who does the same weird things?

No comments:

Post a Comment