Tuesday

To The Death

This semester promises to be one of that feeling where you listen to an hour long lecture and leave feeling so confused as if you are trying to grasp the concept of eternity over and over again but really just can't wrap your mind around it. I'm taking my first math class after 4ish years. That should be a great opportunity for growth. And then this other class says I may not understand everything in the reading after the first careful read through. That is, actually, the understatement of the century. It really is. I checked all the other understatements of the century thus far and this one totally wins. Oh how I love sitting with a confused look on my face, on the verge of tears, thinking about any alternative around this course requirement rather then focusing my energy on completing my work. But, this I know, If I do these classes right then I will look back with only fond memories and will recognize the growth I was so blessed to experience. Because these classes will not beat me. I'm super determined. . . Right now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment