Sunday

AAAAAAAAAAnd I'm back

If you'd like to see what I've been doing the past 3 months please check out mindblowingdcadventures.blogspot.com. I. Loved. DC. The Barlow center was a madhouse sometimes but there's something to be said for living in a building modeled after a stake center. . . I don't know what that something is. . . I'd rather not think about it. The last morning I got up and had to go to Trader's to get some stuff and it was kinda cool outside and I couldn't help but swing my hands dramatically back and forth as I sauntered on over. When our shuttle was driving away I couldn't help but soak in all the greenery as we drove alongside the Potomac river. If there is anything called Potomac fever, I have it. And it's not a disease you get from drinking the water while kayaking around Roosevelt Island; it's a certain nostalgia for the bums that play trumpets, the restaurant on every corner, the plethora of food trucks, and the exciting political climate. It will bring me back. That's why I still have my metro card.

1 comment:

  1. While I can't relate to most of that nostalgia, I definitely can relate to loving the green of the east!

    ReplyDelete