Tuesday

Stacks of Books

Barring any unfortunate and unforeseeable circumstances, I have started my last Fall semester of my last senior year. Bless. It was so easy to get into a routine this time. I knew exactly what stairs I was going to take, knew where I was going to take my bathroom breaks, knew where to find friends, knew where I was going to warm up my lunch, knew what areas to avoid, knew where I was going to eat my lunch, knew where to go to get a short study stint in. It feels like I never left. Except that I haven't had to pay attention to anything longer than an hour for the last 3 months. Sooooo the last 4 hours of school today I was super fidgety. I couldn't hold still. This will take practice. Give me to the end of the semester and I will be able to focus for like 5 hours straight and be totally productive. What a monster. So this evening I couldn't take it anymore and I went on a run around campus. Whilst running through the housing areas I had 2 groups of freshmen boys yell at me, saw like a MILLION budding romances, and 2 people practicing some kind of martial arts but not together. Then it was too hot in my apartment so I walked around outside and waited for it to start raining.

2 comments:

  1. borderline cradle robber there

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the Freshman boys are going to start yelling, I think you should take a couple of dogs with you when you run. I have some you could take.

    ReplyDelete