Wednesday

Smells Like Summer

These people are really getting me with the cucumber scent. Don't ask me who "these people" are. I don't know. But what I do know is that cucumber smells like SUMMMMMMMMMER. When Sarah and I went to Circa and got a TON of free food one of them was a drank made of cucumber and rosemary and some other inconsequential stuff. But! It was so good. Really really good. Really really really good. Really really really really good. You get the really good idea. Then Rachel and I went to Founding Farmers again and I got the cucumber strawberry cooler. Also wonderful. It was after that experience that I decided cucumber is like putting summer in a drink. Cucumber tastes like summer. But wait! There's more. I bought new deodorant. I bet you can guess the scent. That's right. Cucumber alo. Oh buddy. Just set me on a beach chair anywhere on the pacific coast between longitudes 117 and 119 degrees. Then I had to restock my soaps/lotions etc and I got another cucumber alo lotion. Same brand. Just buy me the box set. And now I have suspicions that I smelled some cologne today with a cucumber scented base. I can nail cucumber scent anywhere now. Just send me to the state fair as a cucumber smelling spectacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment