Sunday

The Peanut Gallery

Tonight we had family home evening. I love this time with my family most times we do it. We have so much fun together. But tonight it was hot and I had something in my eye and the newly appearancedededed bug bites were making sure I didn't forget about them. But I forgot how FHE is actually a wrestling match, no matter how hard we fight it. And I mostly love that. Tonight was harder. But they are just SO funny. I told Eli to get off my bed today and then he was like, "It's not your bed, you sleep in the corner." Then I laughed and he said, "You know the rule is that if I do something bad then you laugh then I'm not in trouble." Huh. Ok. Maybe. Yes. True. You're right. So when we tell Josiah to sit down for like the 8th time then Dad calls for any lessons and Josiah stands up and says, "I have a lesson on self defense. Eli, come here," I'm not even mad that they are wrestling again, I'm mostly just impressed and laughing. So they're not in trouble.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. Seriously. I laughed out loud at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may get mad, but you and your cohorts were the masters at unruly FHE's.

    ReplyDelete