Monday

La Playa

Oh man. I could be content, for the rest of my life, if I just napped on the beach all day. I just need a cute swim suit, a big towel, a cool ocean breeze, the hot sun warming my skin, and the sound of the waves to lull me to an unparalleled state of relaxation. I did some of that today. And I would be content with that unless I knew there was something more. . . and I do! S'mores! Maybe not better than sun warmed skin but a definite rival. But the bane of my existence is 3 perfectly roasted marshmallows that cool down too quickly and do not sufficiently melt the chocolate bar. Killing me. It's like I know perfection is out there and I just can't grasp it. Someday. But today, I'll just bundle up at the beach and watch the sun set behind the Pacific Ocean while I remember the great base tan I got just a few hours earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment