Tuesday

Tribute

Cody is my older brother and it's his birthday today and I can count on him for anything anytime. Tonight we went to dinner a las Texas Roadhouse because BBQ sounded good to the 20 something year old man. So he got this steak and could not believe how good it was. I think he almost cried. He gave this great soliloquy about how really good food is good to the last bite, no diminishing marginal returns to speak of. He is also super passionate about fresh powder. The pow pow. Shreddin' up the sickie sickie gnar gnar. Whatevs. But Cody will weep at the sight of freshly falling snow if it means he'll be up on the mountain the next day riding through it. I think that's pretty cool. And he laughs at my jokes. AND I think he's pretty cool. So happy birthday to my older brother, Cody. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Cody! He's growing up so fast!! Also, I did not know he was in California right now too. I miss you both.

    ReplyDelete